Millionaire Mindset – The 5 Things You Need to Do and How It Can Help You Build a Successful Real Estate Business
Millionaire Mindset. We hear this terminology all the time, and the most obvious question in our mind is “How do I develop that type of mindset? What do I need to change in order to think like the rich and create my own millionaire lifestyle?”
In my real estate career spanning over 3 decades, I have encountered all kinds of people in real estate: the ones who wish they could have a successful real estate business, and the ones who have a successful real estate business. The ones who truly live the lifestyle that real estate can allow the successful real estate investor to live (money, freedom, finer things in life,) and the ones who stay in their familiar comfort zone and never experience the full potential of a millionaire mindset.
From the beginning of my career in real estate, I was fortunate to be around the ones who truly live the lifestyle that real estate can allow, and they had a crucial impact on how I wanted to build my real estate business and my life, therefore developing my own millionaire mindset.
How to Develop the Millionaire Mindset?
One of my favorite sayings is “It doesn’t matter where you started. It matters where you finish.” Whatever has happened so far in your life to delay or distract you from reaching your goals is water under the bridge. The past is past.
I want to share with you the 5 things that you can do now, starting today, to impact your life and your future, while developing the millionaire mindset.
- Creative Visualization – do you remember as a child when you used to spend hours daydreaming? You would do it throughout the day or just before sleeping. You basically create a movie in your mind of what you want your life to look like. The people you want in your life. The things you really want. And super charge your “movie” with feelings, colors and touch. This process will impact your subconscious to believe this is your reality.
- Believe and Expect – once you have created your idea of your perfect life, now you have to believe it and expect it. It’s like when you place an order online. Once you place the order and they tell you that you will receive it in 2 days, you believe it and expect it in 2 days. You don’t worry about it. You don’t stress over it. You know it will be there at your door in 2 days.
- Follow Your Instinct – learn to trust your gut feeling. No one knows you better than yourself. Once you open yourself to the possibilities, you create in your mind the ideal life you want, believe it and expect it, then take inspired action.
If real estate investing is appealing to you, then focus on building a real estate business, which is rewarding, but also fulfilling. You don’t have to compromise and do what you don’t enjoy about the business. You can have it all, but you must believe, expect and follow your gut feelings.
- Focus and Consistency – your thoughts and actions are one with your purpose. You are excited about the outcome, because you believe it. There are no distractions from your goals, your dream lifestyle. You develop a “pitbull mentality” – you don’t let go until you have achieved your results.
- No Excuses – take responsibility for your life. Where you are today is the result of what you have created so far. If you want a different result, you have to create new habits and thoughts. Albert Einstein’s famous quote says, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”
Your life can change in an instant. If you really implement the 5 tips outlined above in developing a millionaire mindset, you will see the magic unfold right in front of you and truly live the lifestyle you deserve.