This is Lesson 1A – Introduction
Welcome to the Lease Options and Subject To Training Program!
In the next few weeks we’re going to be taking some serious action and you are going to be completely clear and confident about how you can make money by using the Lease Options and Subject To investing strategies.
INSTRUCTIONS on how to work through these lessons:
1. Complete and fully understand each module before proceeding to the next one – each module will have separate parts (i.e. lesson 1A, Lesson 1B, etc.) – which cover a whole segment;
2. Each lesson will have a video presentation/tutorial and the supporting slides for that presentation are also uploaded for your convenience;
3. You can type in any questions or comments in the accountability boxes below the video presentation in each lesson.
- Introduction to Lease Options & Subject To – how you can control real estate without owning it and earn great profits. I will highlight the difference between the 2 strategies and examples.
- Business Organization – How you should organize your business and tracking.
- Entity Organization – Sole Proprietorship, Corporation or LLC? Pros and cons, but every real estate business needs to have a legal entity in place.
- Legalities – there is a right way and a wrong way. I will show you how to do it the right way and what to avoid in order not to break the legal rules.
This is Lesson 1B – Business Organization
This is Lesson 1C – Business Entity
Read accountability questions and assignment below.
This is Module 2A – Finding Motivated Sellers for Lease Options and Subject To
This is Lesson 2B – Lease Options vs Subject To – Pros and Cons
This is Lesson 2C – Lease Options vs Subject To – Evaluating Properties
This is Lesson 2D – Skills Development
Learning how to analyze deals and submit offers is of primary importance for any real estate transaction, either you are Wholesaling, Fixing and Flipping, Buying and Holding, etc.
This is Lesson 3A – Negotiating the Deal
This is Lesson 3B – Due Diligence for Lease Options and Subject To
This is Lesson 3C – Exit Strategies
This is Lesson 3D – Cooperating with Realtors
This is Lesson 3E – Skills Development
This is Lesson 4A – Finding the Tenant Buyer
This is Lesson 4B – Paperwork for the Tenant Buyer
This is Lesson 4C – Managing the Tenant Buyer
This is Lesson 4D – The Final Closing
This is Lesson 4E – Step by Step Action Plan